YOU ARE INVITED:
Curaprox is excited to inform you abut this GREAT opportunity to spend the day with Dr. Christensen
Date: Thursday September 3rd, 2915
Time: Lecture 9:00AM - 4:00PM
(light breakfast, snacks & lunchL
Location: Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch
7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Tuition: $150 ($50 per/team member)
With each passing year, a greater number of general dentist are incorporating implant surgery into their practice. Introducing a new service, such as dental implants, is exciting for the dentist, the staff and the patients. It is critical to start this journey in a manner that will set the ofﬁce up for success and ensure patient safety and clinical results. This course will help provide a framework for introducing and maintaining a thriving implant practice that beneﬁts the ofﬁce and the patients.
By the end of this course doctors will be able to:
• Establish the value of implants/getting the patient to say YES
• Analyze the beneﬁts of incorporating implant surgery
• Train your staff to sell implants in a natural way
• Troubleshooting tips to maximize treatment outcomes
• Utilize a case selection protocol to assess the complexity of implant cases
• Assess the role of implants in growing and building your dental business
• Incorporate implant dentistry into your everyday routine
• Determine the best methods for cleaning and maintaining dental implants
Dr. Barry Bartusiak Course Director Dr. Barry Bartusiak, DMD has presented over 400 lectures on Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants and Periodontics in 44 States and Canada. He is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. Since 1989, Bartusiak has maintained a private practice in Washington, PA. He was also a previous board member of the American Cancer Society and dentist to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Dr. Bartusiak was a “Hometown Hero” on KDKA and is a published author in the dental ﬁeld.
Dr. Bartusiak is married with four children and resides in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. He enjoys coaching his children’s baseball, football and softball teams. Dr. Bartusiak is a Lector at his church.
• University of Pittsburgh, PA; B.S., Biology - 1984
• University of Pittsburgh, PA; DMD - 1988
• University of Miami, FL; Advanced General Dentistry Program - 1988
• University of Minnesota, MN; General Practice Residency - 1989
Dr. Barry Bartusiak has no relevant ﬁnancial relationships to disclose but is receiving reasonable honoraria for this presentation. Instructor honoraria is provided by Hiossen Implant.
AIC Education is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. AIC Education designates this activity for 3 continuing education credits